At Postmates we believe adding a bank account should be easy:
- Before bank setup you will need a png or jpeg of a valid, a government-issued photo ID. We currently accept driver’s license as the only acceptable form of identification. For security reasons, we do not accept copies of IDs over email
- Navigate to your Dashboard and select 'Business', then 'Bank Accounts'
- Select a Location
- Select ‘Create New Bank Account’
- Fill in your banking details
- You’re done! Your account will be pending until verified. Once verified, deposits will transfer directly into the account you've added.
If you run into hiccups during setup or your account is ‘Pending’ for more than 3 business days, reach out to us, we can help!