All partners receive a branded promotional code to share with their audience after the first month of partnership. These are a great way to let your biggest fans know how to get their favorite store delivered right to their door via Postmates. Feel free to use one of these sample social media posts to share your code, or create your own!
- Example 1: When you don't want to come in and eat, Postmate us. New customers get $100 in free delivery credit by using our code: [code]. Credit’s valid for 7 days. https://postmates.com/
- Example 2: Did you know you can Postmate us? Order [Restaurant Name] and get $100 in free delivery credit with code XXXX (new customers only, credit valid for 7 days). https://postmates.com/
- Example 3: Get [Restaurant Name] delivered to your door with no delivery fee. $100 in delivery credit with code XXXX (new customers only, credit valid for 7 days). https://postmates.com/
You can download images to use when sharing your code here: Postmates Social Images.zip. Learn how to get a direct link to your Postmates store or add a direct link button to your website in this article.
Details about the codes:
- Partner Promo Codes are automatically shipped via email to all account users around the 1st of the month post joining.
- Codes do not expire.
- One single code can be used for all of your locations
- The codes provide new Postmates customers with $100 in delivery fee credit. Each customer’s free credit is valid for the first 7 days after they redeem the code.
- These can be shared via social channels, online, via email, in store. Sample social posts and downloadable images below
- Questions about your code?Submit a Help Center Request