To simulate a delivery without dispatching a Postmate, click “Test” at the top right of the screen.
Once you are ready to start making live deliveries:
- Navigate to the “Create Delivery” page and click “Live” at the top right of the screen. Make sure that you have entered a credit card on the Settings Page.
- Enter a pick up location by clicking “Create New Location”, or choose one of your previous locations.
- Next, enter the drop-off information. Note that both pickup and drop-off have “note” fields to let the Postmate know if there is any additional information about the delivery.
- Once you’ve entered both addresses, input a detailed description of what you want delivered. Push uses the delivery quote endpoint to ensure that both pickup and drop-off locations are within our delivery zones.
- After you’ve reviewed the quote price, click “Create” to create the delivery request. You’ll be taken to a delivery detail page where you can track the progress of the delivery in real-time.