With Postmates, linking your bank account is easy. Follow a few simple steps and start receiving funds in no time:
- Navigate to https://partner.postmates.com/dashboard and login using your email and password (If you’ve forgotten your password, click the suggested link at the bottom of this article, to find out how to reset).
- Once logged in, tap or click: ‘Business’ > ‘Banking’.
- In the Bank Accounts section, tap or click directly on the name of your store.
- A new modal will appear with a drop-down arrow. Tap or click on the drop-down arrow, then select: ‘Add Bank Account’.
- Another modal will appear with options to enter your banking information. All fields are required. After entering, tap or click: ‘Save’.
- The verification process takes about 5-10 business days. You will receive a $.01 deposit labeled “Stripe” once your account is verified.
- That’s it!
If you still have questions around linking your bank account, please send us a request and we’ll help you get sorted.