Preparing your staff for Postmates Partnership is a simple process designed to make your life easier! Please take a moment to notify your staff of the new Postmates Partner processes. Reminder: your partnership is not active until you sign into your Postmates Order Tablet. Once you do:
- Postmates couriers will no longer pay in-store with a credit card or collect a receipt. Less time in line!
- If you have a new tender button to track orders, train your staff on the process of ringing in Postmates orders.
- Walk your staff through using the Postmates Order app and raising issues within the app using the 'Send Test Order' once you have logged in.
- Post the Merchant Support contact information in a visible place
With Postmates, handing off orders to the Postmate picking it up is easy. Your staff can follow a few simple steps:
- Communicate orders to the kitchen as you normally would, for any other takeout order.
- Postmates coming to pick up the orders will stand in line designated for picking up takeout orders, just like any other customer would.
- Since all payment for orders is deposited directly into your bank account, no payment is needed at the register. Please instruct your staff to release the order without requiring payment.
- To verify that the funds are authorized for your account, simply open your Partner Dashboard and tap or click: ‘Home’ > ‘Deliveries’.
- You can view all order details from within the Partner Dashboard including the date, order number, and amount of each order.
If you still have questions, please send us a request. We're here to help!