With Postmates, handing off orders to the Postmate picking it up is easy. Your staff can follow a few simple steps:
- Communicate orders to the kitchen as you normally would, for any other takeout order.
- Postmates coming to pick up the orders will stand in line designated for picking up takeout orders, just like any other customer would.
- Since all payment for orders is deposited directly into your bank account, no payment is needed at the register. Please instruct your staff to release the order without requiring payment.
- To verify that the funds are authorized for your account, simply open your Partner Dashboard and tap or click: ‘Home’ > ‘Deliveries’.
- You can view all order details from within the Partner Dashboard including the date, order number, and amount of each order.
- That’s it!
If you still have questions around linking your bank account, please send us a request and we’ll help you get sorted.