With Postmates, linking your bank account is easy. Follow a few simple steps and start receiving funds in no time:
- Navigate to https://partner.postmates.com/dashboard and login using your email and password (If you’ve forgotten your password, click the suggested link at the bottom of this article, to find out how to reset).
- Once logged in, tap or click: ‘Business’ > ‘Banking’.
- In the Bank Accounts section, select ‘add bank account’.
- A new pop-up will appear to enter your bank account information. Select ‘business’ or ‘Individual’ as the account type and input account details. All Fields are required.
- Once the information has been accepted, assign and link the bank account to any applicable locations.
- Click on any location in the ‘Banking’ section of your dashboard and assign the correct bank account for deposit then click ‘Save Bank Account’.
- The verification process takes about 5 business days. You will receive a $.01 deposit labeled “Stripe” once your account is verified.
- That’s it!
If you still have questions around linking your bank account, please send us a request