Creating a delivery from your Dashboard is simple. Here's how:
Log into the Partner Dashboard.
Click on “Create Delivery”, located in the top right.
What can I have delivered?
Deliver to anyone—not just Postmates users. As a Postmates Partner, you have access to our Fleet for any of your delivery needs. Create a delivery within seconds and we’ll take it from there.
- New delivery possibilities: In-store, over the phone, business catering, or even sending supplies between offices.
- Real-time tracking: Track in real-time and even share it with your customers.
- Scheduled deliveries: ASAP or next week, we deliver when you want.
How much does it cost to create a delivery?
Pricing is calculated by distance from pickup to dropoff, each market start with a base price. Learn More
How many deliveries can I create?
There is no limit! If you plan on doing more than 100/day please contact us so we can better understand your needs.
Why did the address I entered change?
If a more accurate version of the address you entered is available (e.g. 123 Market Street » 123 Market St).
How far can I deliver?
You will be limited to the market you are in so deliveries outside your market will not be accepted. If larger delivery distances are needed please contact us so we can better understand your needs.
What if my credit card is suspended or fails?
- If your card fails, you can change your payment information in your Partner Dashboard.
If I enter the wrong address for an order, can I change it?
- Once a delivery is created it cannot be modified. If a new pickup or dropoff address is needed please cancel the order and create a new one with the correct information.
How can a delivery be tracked after creation?
- Ongoing deliveries can be tracked in your Partner Dashboard. Click the delivery you want to track for details. Every delivery has a sharable link which can be shared with the customer, if desired.